How is the ozone cream made:
Our products are made through exposure of extra virgin cold pressed olive oil without acidity to high level of medical ozone, which naturally turns into cream. In this way, the amount of ozone in this cream is significantly higher in comparison to other kinds of ozonized creams and gels.
100% Ozionized Olive Oil
Disinfects the area that is applied to due to the high ozone contained in the cream. It’s a very powerful antioxidant. Does not contain addition agents, chemicals or stabilizers. Helps the cells to quickly regenerate and repair due to the high amount of oxygen contained in the cream.
How to use:
The cream is applied twice a day. The surface of the skin should be cleaned to allow better penetration into the skin. It is recommended to apply the sun cream with ozone (OZONE GOLD SUN CREAM 50 SPF ) 30 minutes after daily use.
- Sunspots: Using very small amount of cream as a thin membrane layer would be efficient.
- Irritations: The ozone cream must be applied to irritated skin area while keeping the amount low.
- Acne and acne scars: Apply cream less than the size of a lentil grain.
- Bedsore: According to the width of the wound, apply a little amount of ozone cream. If necessary, increase the amount of cream in small amounts.
- Open wounds: Apply restorative cream only on the area where the wound is, in size of a lentil grain.You can increase the amount of cream in small scales in case of need.
- Tinea Pedis (Dermatophyte): Apply the cream only on the area where the dermatophyte is.
- Hemorrhoid: Apply the cream in size of a pea grain on the area.
- Post-surgical cicatrix: Apply the cream as a thin membrane layer.
- Cracked heel skin: Apply the cream as a thin membrane layer and rub it in by massaging the area.
- Cuts: Apply the cream only on the area where the wound is. You can increase the amount of cream in small amounts, according to the width of the wound.
- Skin Infections: Apply the cream less than the size of a lentil grain. You can increase the amount of cream in small amounts if needed.
- Diabetic wounds: Apply the cream across the skin where diabetic wound is. Increase the amount if need.
- Burns: After you have cleaned the burned area, apply the cream according to the size.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep in a cold and dry place. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of any undesirable effects, contact with the eyes or swallowing the product please contact your doctor. This product is not a medicine. This product has no side effects. Before applying on sensitive skins, try applying the cream on your earlobe or inner side of your wrist. For achieving the best effective results, correct and regular use is necessary.